Schools play an important role in educating kids on the importance of sustainable living. One item which is vastly used in schools is pencil. By providing school children with an eco-friendly recycled newspaper pencil, we would be promoting & inculcating a habit of using sustainable products at an early age.
Newspaper pencils are handcrafted with best practices, and their quality follows international standards. Following are the top ten reasons why you need to give your child an eco-friendly newspaper pencil –
- Unlike the wooden and mechanical pencils, newspaper pencils don’t harm the environment either at the time of manufacturing or post use
- The feel that you get using a recycled product will encourage kids to think innovatively
- Paper pencils are smooth and offer great grip to the fingers. With these pencils, kids can write continuously without any break or hurdle.
- Paper pencils come in varied colours. Kids can get all the colours of the rainbow.
- Paper pencils provide a great sharpening experience that traditional wood pencils can never match. Sharpening paper pencils is easy and smooth.
- Continuous layer of newspaper is wrapped around the graphite lead. This makes the lead very strong and a promise of no breakage to users.
- Paper pencils allow your artistic skills to flourish with varied darkness and shades
- These pencils can offer double the life while compared to traditional wood pencils
- Paper pencils are made with one piece of long paper with no joints, thus offering strong performance
- Paper pencils are non-toxic and are safe for kids
We are committed to supporting schools in the training of sustainable practices by offering our product at special prices. Our slogan is to educate and create awareness among people, especially children about the depleting natural resources and help them along the path to sustainable development. By choosing products made from recycled materials, we contribute a large to the planet, by protecting our natural resources, reducing waste to landfill and ensuring a happy ecosystem.